Sunday, September 09, 2007

Psalm 27: Family Forever

"Though my Father and Mother forsake me, the Lord will receive me."

I deserve to be
forsaken
to be forever cast away.
I deserve to be
rejected
to have you turn away and stay.
I have debated your goodness.
I have questioned your law.
I have doubted your wisdom.
I have run from your love.
I deserve your
anger
to be punished for my wrong.
I deserve your
righteous judgment
the full weight of your law.
I have wanted what I wanted.
I've walked from your grace.
I have trespassed your boundaries.
I have envied your throne.
I don't deserve your
affection,
the many things I could not earn.
I don't deserve your
provision
the daily gifts of your love.
I don't deserve the rights of
family,
to be called your son.
I don't deserve the warm
reception,
Tender care and endless help.
I don't deserve to call you
Father
to be welcomed in your home.
So you came to be
rejected,
To have the Father turn His face.
Your bond of family was
broken
You came to stand in my place.
You didn't deserve to be
rejected
It came because of your love.
You didn't deserve to be
forsaken
Yet you were willing to the end.
So now I have a
family,
Forever I've been received.
I am never
forsaken
Even when I'm all alone.
When fatherless and
friendless,
You are with me even then.
I have been given a
family
I did not deserve or earn.
The Lord has
received me.
I will never be alone.
Once more I will forsake you.
I will question your love.
Once more I will debate you.
I will turn from your face.
But you will come as a
Father.
You will treat me as a son.
You will forgive and
restore me.
With great patience and great love.
In you I've found a
family.
In you I have found grace.
And what I've found, I've found
forever.
Forever Father.
Forever family.
Forever welcomed.
Forever love.

6 Comments:

At 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL AND SO TRUE!
Whatever happened to your daughter - the accident blog just suddenly stopped without a conclusion. Is she OK now?

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

ninest123 16.03
prada outlet, nike outlet, longchamp outlet, burberry outlet, gucci handbags, ralph lauren polo, cheap jordans, louis vuitton outlet, louis vuitton outlet online, oakley sunglasses, uggs on sale, louis vuitton outlet, tiffany jewelry, replica watches, ralph lauren outlet, michael kors outlet, longchamp outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors handbags, replica watches, michael kors outlet online, oakley sunglasses, uggs on sale, louboutin shoes, christian louboutin, ray ban sunglasses, uggs outlet, nike free, christian louboutin, uggs outlet, tiffany jewelry, nike air max, oakley sunglasses, longchamp bags, uggs on sale, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet online, nike air max, louis vuitton handbags, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton, ray ban sunglasses, louboutin uk, michael kors, tory burch outlet, burberry factory outlet, prada handbags

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

swarovski jewelry, coach outlet, links of london uk, canada goose, canada goose pas cher, moncler, barbour, ugg pas cher, louis vuitton, supra shoes, converse, wedding dresses uk, pandora charms, canada goose uk, karen millen uk, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, canada goose outlet, louis vuitton uk, pandora uk, replica watches, moncler, moncler pas cher, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, moncler, swarovski uk, canada goose outlet, canada goose jackets, moncler, converse shoes outlet, bottes ugg pas cher, barbour jackets uk, canada goose jackets, hollister, marc jacobs, thomas sabo uk, ugg uk, toms shoes, moncler uk, sac louis vuitton, sac louis vuitton, gucci, pandora jewelry, moncler jackets, juicy couture outlet, pandora jewelry, montre pas cher, juicy couture outlet, canada goose, louis vuitton, moncler outlet, ray ban, lancel
ninest123 16.03

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger Temple Run said...

I was more than happy to find this web site. I need to thank you for your moment due to this unbelievable read!!


mutilateadoll23.com
luffygames.com

 
At 2:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

off white shoes
off white clothing
alexander mcqueen shoes

 
At 6:07 AM, Blogger Packers Movers Chennai said...

Packers and Movers Chennai Give Safe and Reliable ***Household Shifting Services in Chennai with Reasonable ###Packers and Movers Price Quotation. We Provide Household Shifting, Office Relocation, ✔✔✔Local and Domestic Transportation Services, Affordable and Reliable Shifting Service Charges @ Packers and Movers Chennai

 

Post a Comment

<< Home